Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jenn LOVES my new camera!








This has been one of the very few weekends that we have been at home and had nothing to do but just enjoy the weekend. Although I still have to do some homework, but that's another story. I finally got to play around with my fancy new camera. I thought the best way to test my new camera would be my beautiful wife. But apparently the flash on my new camera is rather bright and it disrupted the 'groove' she had going. But other than that I just love the camera. It takes much better pictures than my old camera and since the memory card that I have for it can hold about 1,600 pictures I never have to worry about saving space or taking dumb pictures. This is a good example of just how cool this camera is.
Would you believe that I took that picture from ACROSS THE ROOM? That's right folks. From across the room. This thing has incredible zoom. The possibilities are limitless now. The mind truly boggles with all the possibilities that have opened up. Now I know that some might find this picture a little odd so Ill have to give another example.

Jennifer and I were out driving and we tested out the camera for some night shots at the Logan temple. Worked out pretty well. It will be nice when the weather warms up and I can take this baby up the canyon. I'll have to try and post some random pictures up every now and then.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah - thanks for blinding me with your bright flash! We'd better make sure the flash is off when we take pictures of our babies or they'll go BLIND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a beautiful picture of the temple. Maybe I should just hire you to take family pics.

    ReplyDelete