Tuesday, March 3, 2009

7 Things

So apparently there is more to this jazzed up blogger lifestyle than I'm used to. You can tag people in your blog and then that means you have to do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around. I hear that's what its all about. So Jessica tagged me to do an 8 things post. But I decided that 8 is a terrible number and 7 is much better. So I am officially making a 7 Things post. I also may have added a couple of my own questions.

Photobucket

Why the number 7?
1. I was married to my lovely wife on 7/7/07
2. 7 Is my favorite number and far superior to any others.
3. It is one of the easiest to learn how to write.(1 is the easiest, but it is also the loniest number and who wants that?)
4. There are 7 different delicious food groups. (They are as follows: Candy, Sugar, Syrup, Ice cream, Pizza, Not pizza, Cake)
5. It takes 7 hours to walk from one end of USU campus to the other.
6. If you take 7x10 you get 70 which is how many inches I would like my new television to be.
7. If you take 7x1000 you get 7000 which is how much money it will cost to get the 70 inch TV.

Photobucket

7 Things I learned from watching Disney movies.
1. Always use magic to get the dishes done. It's a lot faster.
2. Insects can be used as a survival food.
3. Hippos make great ballerinas
4. The best way to fix a pocket watch is with jam and butter.
5. Mining dwarfs with colorful personalities make great roommates.
6. Being turned into a Llama isn't that bad.
7. By thinking happy thoughts all the time you can fly to Never Never Land.
Extra points if you know what movies those come from.

Photobucket

Top 7 reasons why I am a nerd.
1. I have had 4 computers in the last 3 years.
2. My computer has 3gigs of ram, 2x 3.2 ghz processors over 1.7 tb of hard drive space and a nvidia 8800 graphics card that is over clocked.
3. I know what all that stuff I just said means.
4. I love taking things apart and making them faster.
5. I think pocket protectors look good for any occasion.
6. I could wire a surround sound system in my sleep.
7. My calculator can do everything except make dinner.

Photobucket

7 Things I'm going to do this weekend
1. Go to Tanner's farewell.
2. Hang out with my awesome wife.
3. Have a lan party with my buddies.
4. Go out to a movie with my brother.
5. Sleep.
6. Get settled in my new apartment.
7. Prepare myself for a week long spring break.

Well I think I'm starting to get a hold of this glamorous blogger life style. I think I'll go put on some blogger bling and get some sleep.

4 comments:

  1. Honey - you're so funny. I'm glad to see you're having fun with your new blog.
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks for answering my tag...well kinda but yours is a lot funnier then mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tristan your probably the funniest person i know! and you know i'm not lying ;) bahaha i love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny 'cause when I go to the store for food I seriously divide it into pizza vs not pizza. I see your training influenced me more than I realized.

    ReplyDelete